Qi Gong Teacher Training & Intensive with Lee Holden
Transform your life! Become a Certified Qi Gong Teacher!
This program will not only certify you to teach Qi Gong, but will be a journey into life-force energy (Qi), leading to an awakening of the self. On this journey, you will emerge with resources, tools, and techniques for health, healing, longevity, and a deeper connection to life itself. The word Qi Gong signifies “an expertise at working with life-force energy”. Through this program you will truly become an expert at working with Qi and life-force energy.
Whether you want to just delve deeply into your own personal energy practice or for those who want to become a Qi Gong Teacher, this training will infuse you with light, energy, and a deep connection to your unique purpose.
The program will include 4 levels of practice and certification that will take place over 4 weeks throughout the year. Each week will have a unique focus on one of the main facets of Qi Gong practice.
Brief sample of the topics covered in each week:
Level I Certification
• Qi Gong Basics
• History of Qi Gong
• Taoist Philosophy
• Styles of Qi Gong: Medical, Spiritual, Martial
• Five Element Theory
• Qi Gong Practice
• Energy Enlivening Warm Ups
• Qi Gong Stretching
• Qi Gong Flow
• Qi Gong Postures
• Basic Chinese Medicine Theory
• Energy Anatomy
• Three Treasures Practice
• Jing, Qi, Shen practices.
• Sexual energy, Life force energy, and spiritual energy practices and transformations
• Qi Gong flows for the 3 Tan Tiens
• Qi Gong Meditation
• Inner Smile
• Healing Sounds
• Dissolving into energy
• Qi Gong flows - moving meditation, moving into presence
• Week 1 and Week 2 are required for Level I certification
• Week 1 and Week 2 are required for all levels of certifications
• Level 1 Certification is given out at the end of Week 2
September 17-22, 2012
November 12-17, 2012
March 18-23, 2013
June 24-29, 2013
September 16-21, 2013
December 2-7, 2013
Level II Certification
• Medical Qi Gong
• Qi Gong for Self-Healing
• Buddha Palm Qi Gong Set
• Qi Gong for Healing Others
• Qi Gong Prescriptions - exercises for healing common aliments
• Qi Gong Energy Work on Clients
• Qi Gong exercises for Emotional Balance and not taking on energy from others
Aug. 27-2, 2012
February 25-March 2, 2013
August 26-31, 2013
Level III Certification
• Tai Chi and Qi Gong Basics
• History of Tai Chi
• History and Relationship between Qi Gong and Tai Chi
• Tai Chi/Qi Gong stationary form
• Tai Chi Walking
• Tai Chi short moving form
November 5-11, 2012
June 3-8, 2013
November 4-9, 2013
Sounds True members get the following DVD's for free:
- Lee Holden's Health and Healing
- Qi Gong for Beginners
- Qi Gong for Deeper Flow
- Flow Continues
The trainings are a profound opportunity to immerse yourself in healing energy, to connect deeply to your personal practice, and to launch into the exciting career path as a teacher of Qi Gong and Taoist healing and fitness practices.
This Qi Gong training will associate you with a healing tradition that dates back thousands of years. This training will first and foremost be a tool for personal growth, energy cultivation, and spiritual insight. A student who has achieved the Qi Gong Certificate has mastered the form, function, and spirit of this ancient art.
Be inspired, live fully, discover your passion!
- If you pay in full by February 1st, price is $4800
- Payment plans are available. Please inquire for more details.
- Deposit to hold your space in the course is $500. Deposit it non-refundable and will be applied to the total price of the training. As soon as you register we will contact you with more details.
- Price does NOT include the mandatory private session with Lee ($200 for participants of the teacher trainings- regular price for these is $250)